Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Beauty of Math

The entry for today was in an email sent to me by a friend, who is an math expert and loves numbers.

I don’t know who wrote (well, perhaps the term ‘calculated’ would be a better word) these amazing math things. Perhaps this is something that ‘math folks’ do all the time. But it sure was a new thing to me.

We have mentioned over and over again that the intricacy of cells, animals, plants, stars, planets, etc. point to a Creator God rather than just happenstance occurrences.

Well, in the same way, these mathematical calculations certainly could not have happened by chance either. Talk about a Master Designer! Wow!

I did not check every calculation on my trusty little calculator. But those that I did check were correct. So, WOW. This is amazing.

So what is it that is so amazing and awesome, you ask?

Well, see for yourself. Surely you will also be amazed at the beauty of Math. HERE’S THE LINK.