Friday, October 23, 2009

The World’s longest golf course !!

WOW. Now this is a lonnnnnng course.

Lots of folks love golf and play it avidly either in ‘real life’ or on computer games.

My Father taught me how to play the ‘real life’ version and I loved it. I even had my own set of clubs eons ago. They would probably be museum items today if they still existed. However they were sold years ago in a garage sale. Sigh.

Anyway, Golf today in ‘real life’ is way too expensive a game imho. So, I have to settle with golf games on the computer or the WII or some such device.

But, for those of you who are avid fans of ‘real life’ golf, well, you are NOT going to believe this course. It is billed as the World’s longest golf course and I am sure that that is true.

How long is it you ask?

How about 850 MILES !

Yes, you read that correctly.

To learn more about this astounding course and where it is located, HERE’S THE LINK (pun intended!)