Friday, July 22, 2011

Origins -- Searching for Answers

Origins -- Searching for Answers

Recently while surfing the net, I came across another really cute video.

It was produced as a Senior Thesis at the Ringling College of Art + Design and I assume the student, Robert Showalter, received an A + for his work.

If he didn't get an A+ he should have imho.

But, alas, I am not sure I understand the ending. 

What do I mean? you ask.

Well, first watch this 2 minute 9 second video ---  HERE'S THE LINK

Now that you have seen the video, perhaps you have the same questions I had which were:

Did the little character that looks to me a lot like a little robot understand that his Creator was the Creator God of the Universe? 

Is he a robot?

Did he realize that God's world is better than man's world?

Or what?

Since cartoons are 'not my thing' and I often miss their intent, perhaps you would like to comment with your thoughts.

So, if you would like chime in on what you think the conclusion meant, we have opened the comments section (see the 'comments' link below).   Please tell us what you think this cartoon means.
.
.