Tuesday, August 4, 2009

10 Lost Cities of the World

A recent article in the Telegraph.co.uk tells of 10 ‘Lost Cities’ with a picture of each.

These are not places that most people visit so this should be an interesting armchair journey for all of us wanderlust travel folks.

I love to travel! Indeed, it has been one of my all time ‘favorite’ things to do. But of these 10 cities, I have to admit, I have only been to one of them. Sigh.

But, hmmm, they are not really ‘lost’ or we wouldn’t have these pictures or be able to go to them, would we?

Anyway, the article opens with the first picture. To see the rest, one at a time, look on the right hand side of the page near the top and click on the NEXT arrow. It took me a while to find the place to click so thought I would save you some time.

Well, enough of this rambling (pun intended). You surely want to see the pictures so HERE’S THE LINK.