Thursday, July 16, 2009

Book Review: “Already Gone” by Ken Ham & Britt Beemer

A few days ago we mentioned on this blog that a new book, Already Gone, had been published. I also said that I was looking forward to reading it.

Well, I have now read it - not once but Twice, which is unusual for me as I usually only read something once.

As you can suspect from my reading it twice, it is definitely a very important book and one that I highly recommend that you also read especially If you are a Pastor, Youth Director, Music Director, Sunday School Teacher, Bible Study Leader, Deacon, Elder, Administrator, Department Director, Parent, or ‘just’ a concerned lay person, such as I.

Why should you read it? Well, to read my "book review" telling why I highly recommend this book and why I think it is so important that you read it also CLICK HERE