Monday, May 10, 2010

Flight of the Bumblebee on the iPad

Recently (on April 26) we mentioned the evolution of the cell phone into doing the amazing things that cell phones can do.

Well, this brings up the topic of another amazing electronic device which has just begun its ‘evolution’.

I am speaking now of the iPad.

No, I do not have one and at the rate of my ‘progress’ of just recently upgrading from a dinosaur cell phone to a later, but still not new, cell phone, it is unlikely that I will be getting an iPad anytime soon.

In fact, I am likely the only person in the world that doesn’t have an iPod, much less an iPad.

So, what can the ‘new fangled’ iPad do? you ask.

Well, glad you asked.  Because recently a Concert Pianist played his iPad onstage at a concert.  I kid you not. (give it a few seconds to load)  HERE’S THE LINK.