Wednesday, March 17, 2010

“Evolution: The Grand Experiment”

Last night I watched a video entitled “Evolution: The Grand Experiment”

The funny thing (although the video is not funny) is that I thought I was going to watch what turned out to be a different video from that which had been highly recommended to me by a friend.

That friend has been going on and on about how wonderful the video was.  I kept assuring her that I had it but had not yet seen it (since I was busy getting taxes stuff ready, going on trips, working on this blog, catching up on mail and snail mail, etc.)

But she kept telling me to watch it.  So, finally last night I did. 

But, alas it was not the one she was telling me to watch.  Sigh. 

But, I will get to see it when I go visit her in a few weeks. And when that happens, if it is as great as she says it is (and I am sure it will be because she knows whereof she speaks), I will tell you about it.

In the meantime, the video I did see is also EXCELLENT.  It is Volume 1 of what apparently is going to be a series.  To read about it, you can visit the website.  HERE’S THE LINK.