Thursday, September 24, 2009

How can I know if I am Saved? A self test.

Since everyone will sooner or later ‘meet their maker,’ The Lord God, it would be a good idea to be sure that you are meeting Him as one of His Children and not as one destined for eternity in Hell.

So, the question you need to ask yourself now, before it is too late, and before you find to your dismay that you are not saved and are at the Great White Throne of Judgment is: “Am I really Saved?

If you are not saved, your eternity is more horrible than you could ever imagine.

So it would be wise to stop NOW and consider the question: "How can I know for sure that I am saved?"

This excellent self-test and article about Salvation was written by a Pastor. I don’t know him but the information is ‘right on.’

You would be very wise to read the article and take the self test. HERE’S THE LINK.