Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Western Wall Web Cam

Web Cams have always been a fun feature of the internet for me. I really enjoy looking at web cam real time pictures of volcanoes, traffic, City views, ski slopes, etc.

So, when I come across a web cam, I ‘perk up’ and check it out.

Well, imagine my joy when I discovered that there is a website that has a Web Cam that shows the Western Wall in Jerusalem, Israel.

For several years I have from time to time gone to that site to see ‘what’s going on’.

Day and night the camera is showing folks at the wall, walking, praying, etc. Of course more are there during the day. But even in the wee hours of the night you will usually find at least a few people praying at the Western Wall.

Someday, perhaps, this camera will show the Two Witnesses, spoken of in the Book of Revelation, at this location. Who knows.

But, in the meantime, should you be interested in visiting the Western Wall as you sit at your computer, HERE’S THE LINK